Where a dispute arises between a landlord and a tenant, and the matter cannot easily be resolved between the two parties, either party may seek advice from NT Consumer Affairs to help assist with their dispute.

All applications to resolve Residential Tenancy disputes must be lodged with the Northern Territory Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NTCAT).